Knight staff to distribute yearbooks on Friday, Aug. 7

2020 Knight staff

2020 Knight staff

Mac Yearbook drive-thru distribution will be Friday, Aug. 7 in the circle driveway in front of the school.

For returning students, this will be the only chance to pick up yearbooks until our campus reopens for in-person instruction. 

CLICK HERE TO ORDER A YEARBOOK ONLINE

SCHEDULE FOR ALPHA WINDOWS ON FRIDAY, AUG. 7

9-9:30 a.m. Last names A-B
9:30-10 a.m. Last names C-D
10-10:30 a.m. Last names E-G
10:30-11 a.m. Last names H-J
11-11:30 a.m. Last names K-M
11:30 a.m.-noon Last names N-R
noon-12:30 p.m. Last names S
12:30-1 p.m. Last names T-Z

Please see Day of Distribution Details below to help us make sure it’s a smooth process. Thanks!

CLICK HERE TO SEE IF YOU’VE PURCHASED A YEARBOOK

CLICK HERE TO ORDER A YEARBOOK

DAY OF DISTRIBUTION DETAILS

NOTE: we are trying to distribute about 80 books every 30 minutes, so please read these instructions and come prepared so that we can deliver your yearbook to you quickly and efficiently.

1. CHECK THE LIST If your name is not on the list, we do not have a record that you have purchased a yearbook.

2. PLEASE PRINT OUT THE YEARBOOK TICKET that was emailed to the address you gave when you purchased your yearbook.  Bring the ticket with you when you come to pick up your yearbook.

3. IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE PURCHASE LIST BUT YOU DON’T HAVE A TICKET, please legibly print your name in all caps on a piece of paper and underline your last name. Also include the following information: number of yearbooks ordered, any extras that you paid for, and your signature.

4. PLEASE PRESENT YOUR TICKET TO THE YEARBOOK STAFFER AT THE FIRST STATION. Please have a different ticket (or sheet of paper) for each yearbook order you are picking up.

5. WEAR A MASK. Please wear a mask when interacting with any yearbook staff members.

6. WHO CAN PICK UP MY YEARBOOK? If you wish to have someone else pick up your yearbook, they need to have your ticket or your signed sheet of paper including a statement saying that you give that person consent to pick up the yearbook. Please notify David Winter ([email protected]) before Aug. 7 that you wish to have someone else pick up your yearbook.

7. IF YOU WANT A ZERO CONTACT TRANSACTION, please put your ticket in your trunk and place a piece of paper on your windshield with your name in large print along with the word, TRUNK DELIVERY PLEASE.

8. WHAT IF I CAN’T PICK UP MY YEARBOOK ON AUG. 7? For returning students, this will be the last chance to pick up books until campuses reopen because we are otherwise not allowed on campuses at this time.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS TIME! Books were delayed due to the plant being closed and then running on reduced personnel after reopening. The book was also delayed on our end because students had to work on the book remotely since March 13 .

While we make every effort to avoid mistakes, please understand this is a student publication.  We appreciate your understanding that student journalists (just like student athletes and fine arts performers) will make mistakes and feel worse about them than anyone else does. If you need to contact the adviser, you may do so at [email protected].