In the fourth episode of ‘The S Word,’ we catch up with Mac baseball’s dynamic coaching duo as the Knights try to earn their coaches career win No. 100

Cooley, Davis and Barraz share their perspective on how the new coaching team has shaped Mac baseball

Zoe Hocker and Stella Shenkman, co-editor in chief, podcast producer

image_pdfimage_print

The S Word heads to the diamond to interview first-year MAC baseball coaches Brandon Grant and Steve Searle, and three of their Knight varsity players (senior Noah Cooley, junior Cole Davis and freshman Diego Barraz) on Monday April 1, the day before the Knights try to earn win No. 100 for the dynamic Grant/Searle duo today against Reagan at Northwest Park.

Stella Shenkman
THE PRIDE OF PORTABLE 14: Coach Brandon Grant, junior center-fielder Cole Davis, senior catcher and rally captain Noah Cooley, freshman outfielder/pitcher Diego Barraz and assistant head coach Steve Searle share stories about how the new coaches have bonded with their new team and created a new culture of competition and fun this year. Photo by Stella Shenkman.